ETHNO CROSSBODY BAG | Flower Huipil | MARYSAL
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
This beautiful ethno crossbody bag with flower pattern is made from recycled fabrics (Huipil) by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. The adjustable strap is made of soft nubuk leather. The handmade production makes each bag unique. This lovely ethno crossbody bag can be combined in many ways; as an elegant companion to the classic outfit, to your favorite boho maxi dress or as a casual crossbody bag to a jeans outfit.
- High-quality, super soft nubuk leather
- Recycled hand woven Huipil fabrics
- Inner lining: 100% cotton
- Inside pocket with zipper and two practical organizer pockets for mobile phone, keys, make-up, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder straps; portable as one-shoulder or cross-body bag
- Fair and sustainable production. The sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
Color / Pattern: Yellow, pink and red flowers on black and colorful background
Material: 100% cotton (Huipil) & leather
Dimensions: W 25 x H 27 cm
1 in stock