incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
This trendy oversized shopper is made of Huipil fabrics combined with high-quality, very soft nubuck leather. Huipiles are the traditional blouses of Maya women. Through upcycling these beautiful hand woven fabrics find a new use. The symbolic patterns tell their own story from the Mayan culture and vary according to their region. Each shopper is unique and is lovingly handcrafted.
The perfect shopping bag is comfortable to wear thanks to the soft and robust leather handles and is also very spacious; there is enough space for everything you need, such as your yoga and sports clothes, documents, purchased goods, and much more.
– Recycled hand woven fabrics (Huipil) of the Maya women
– Soft nubuck leather
– High-quality workmanship; very durable and robust handles
– 100% cotton lining
– Three practical inside pockets, one with zipper, perfect for mobile phone, purse, pens, make-up and other small things
– Classic Shopping Bag shape
– Fairly produced – the sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
– Handmade with unique design
– every shopper bag is unique
Color / Pattern: pink, purple, white, blue / ikat pattern
Material: 100% cotton (Huipil) & leather
Dimensions: approx. W 55 x H 38 cm (large) / W 42 x H 30 cm (small)
1 in stock