SUNGLASS STRAPS | MASK HOLDER | Purple
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
This lovely purple sunglass strap makes every pair of sunglasses a unique accessory! Never lose your sunglasses or reading glasses again – whether on a bike tour, a boat trip, a visit to a festival, a day at the sea or simply in everyday life, – our sunglass straps with Aztec pattern are not only useful, but also a real eye-catcher with every outfit!
2 in 1: wear our sunglass straps as mask holder
Our sunglasses chains are not only a practical utensil for eyeglasses, but are also perfectly suited as mask holders. We provide the matching carabiner fasteners with eachsunglass strap, so that you always have your Corona mouthguard practically at hand and your hands remain hygienically clean. From mere health protection to stylish everyday accessory: MARYSAL mask holders turn the necessary evil into a fashion statement!
Choose your carabiner fastener: We provide you with a random carabiner fastener for your maskholder OR you can choose your individual gold or silver carabiner fastener at the bottom of this page: Sunglass Straps / Maskholders
Handmade in Guatemala
Our colorful ethno-style sunglass straps are sustainably and fairly handmade in Guatemala. The Maya Indians manufacture the eyewear necklaces according to an old tradition on a foot loom, using only pure cotton. The beautiful colors and designs tell the story of their culture.
- 100% cotton
- 100% handmade from Guatemala
- The sale of the products supports the Maya Indians
- Easy to use: simply put the colourful glasses strap over the end of your glasses, put it around your neck and that’s it
- No slipping: the metal caps provide a perfect hold on your sunglasses
- Additional function as a mask holder: With the included carabiner fasteners, simply attach the strap to the loops of your mask and let it dangle safely around your neck when you don’t need it, instead of constantly digging in your bag
3 in stock