ETHNO CROSSBODY BAG | WHITE DIAMONDS
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
This beautiful ethno shoulder bag Comalapa is made from handwoven fabrics by Maya weavers in Guatemala. The handmade production makes each bag unique. This classy ethno crossbody bag with kilim pattern in discreet earth tones can be combined in many ways; as an elegant companion to the classic outfit, to your favorite boho outfit or as a casual crossbody bag to jeans outfit.
- High-quality, super soft leather
- Recycled handwoven fabrics
- Inner lining: 100% cotton
- Inside pocket with zipper and two practical organizer pockets for mobile phone, keys, make-up, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder straps; portable as one-shoulder or cross-body bag
- Fair and sustainable production. The sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
Color / Pattern: Earth tones / kilim pattern
Material: 100% cotton & leather
Dimensions: W 25 x H 27 cm
1 in stock