TOTE BAG HUIPIL | PINK IKAT
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Our tote bag with colourful design was made from original hand woven Huipil blouse fabrics of the Maya women, which have been upcycled. The symbolic, graphic patterns tell the story of their culture and region. The tote bag with ethno look is lovingly handcrafted, each bag is unique.
The stylish and spacious carrying bag with durable soft leather straps is the perfect companion for shopping, work, city walks or travel.
- Original hand-woven upcycled fabrics of the Maya women
- High quality, super soft leather
- 100% cotton lining
- Three inside pockets, one with zipper, perfect for mobile phone, purse, keys, make-up and other small things
- Classic shape
- Fairly produced and sustainably produced – the sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
- Handmade with traditional design – each carrier bag is unique
Color: pink, white, purple, blue, black
Pattern: ikat pattern
Material: 100% cotton & leather
Dimensions: approx. W 44 x H 38 cm
1 in stock