WEEKENDER COMALAPA LARGE | WHITE DIAMOND
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Our oversized Weekender Comalapa is made of hand-woven fabrics from the Maya Indians of Guatemala. The two carrying handles and the adjustable shoulder strap made of high-quality and soft leather ensure maximum carrying comfort. The Ethno Weekender with Aztec pattern in discreet earth tones can be combined in many ways. As an elegant companion to the classic outfit, to the perfect boho look or to jeans, this bag is definitely always an eye-catcher.
The Weekender Comalapa is perfect for short trips, as hand luggage or for a shopping tour. In this sturdy little travel bag you can fit for example the essentials for a small trip; a few clothes, a laptop and a book. Just hang it around and off you go: With this Weekender you are guaranteed to have a great weekend!
- Stable, spacious, stylish
- Upcycled hand woven fabrics of the Maya women (Huipil)
- The variation between the two carrying handles and the adjustable shoulder strap ensures maximum carrying comfort
- Inner pocket with zipper and two practical organizer pockets for keys, mobile phone, passport and other small items
- Fairly produced and sustainably produced – the sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
- Each Weekender is handcrafted and unique
Color: white, green, blue, beige, red
Pattern: diamond pattern
Material: 100% cotton & leather
Dimensions: W 45 x H 35 cm
1 in stock