WEEKENDER HUIPIL SMALL | BLACK IKAT
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Our colourful Weekender with Boho look consists of original hand woven Huipil blouse fabrics from the Maya women, which are upcycled for the bag. The symbolic, graphic patterns tell the story of their culture and region, each bag is unique.
This stylish and stable handbag is the perfect companion in everyday life, at work, or on a trip and offers enough space for all must-haves, such as purse, smartphone, pad and make up. The two carrying handles as well as the adjustable shoulder strap made of soft leather ensure maximum carrying comfort.
- Stable, spacious, stylish
- Hand-woven fabrics of the Maya women (Huipil)
- The variation between the two carrying handles and the adjustable shoulder strap ensures maximum carrying comfort
- Inner pocket with zip and 2 practical organizer compartments, perfect for mobile phone, purse, keys, make-up and other small things
- Fairly produced and sustainably produced – the sale of the products supports the Maya Indians Guatemala’s
- Each Weekender is handcrafted and unique
Color: black, pink, yellow, green
Pattern: ikat pattern
Material: 100% cotton (Huipil) & leather
Dimensions: W 35 x H 30 cm
1 in stock